The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- The RTC SDK is about to change in 6.0.3
- Running the RTC Extensions Workshop With RTC 6.0.1
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- Query Models or how to find stuff with the RTC Java API
- RTC Update Parent Duration Estimation and Effort Participant
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: sdk
Since some time now, the RTC and Jazz Development teams are in discussion how to cope with the version compatibility requirements driven by Eclipse clients and the server API. In RTC 6.0.3 the SDK is about to be split into … Continue reading
RTC version 6.0.1 is available since end of December 2015. I ran a test to find out if the Rational Team Concert Extensions Workshop still works with RTC 6.0.1. This is what I found. The version 6.0.1 does not ship … Continue reading
I ran a test to find out if the Rational Team Concert Extensions Workshop still works with RTC 6.0 using the RC1 build. This is what I found. Update: For RTC 6.0.1 see this post. Summary The RTC extensions workshop … Continue reading
Since the new 5.0 version of Rational Team Concert and the CLM tools is out now, would the Rational Team Concert 4.x Extensions Workshop still work with this version? The short answer is: Yes! * Update * The error described … Continue reading
It took a while, but the Rational Team Concert Extension Workshop overhaul was finally published on Jazz.net. Just Starting With Extending RTC? If you just get started with extending Rational Team Concert, or create API based automation, start with the … Continue reading
I had to look into how RTC Attribute Customization can be done using Java based Eclipse Extensions. This post shows how this works and provides with examples if you need to get started on the topic. Update: Also look at … Continue reading