The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Analyzing a Project Areas Members and Roles Using The Plain Java Client Libraries
- Attribute Customization - Java Based Value Providers, Conditions and Validators
- The RTC Work Item Command Line on Bluemix
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: jazz common api (client/server)
Organizations might be interested in enforcing naming conventions for streams or make sure that stream names must be unique. This post shows some simple example advisor that check for a naming convention and make sure the stream name is unique. … Continue reading
Organizations sometimes would like to implement naming conventions for components based on the architecture for example. This post shows a simple example advisor that checks for a naming convention. License The post contains published code, so our lawyers reminded me … Continue reading
Since some time now, the RTC and Jazz Development teams are in discussion how to cope with the version compatibility requirements driven by Eclipse clients and the server API. In RTC 6.0.3 the SDK is about to be split into … Continue reading
How can one create a work item in a follow up action? How to link such a work item to the work item that was just saved? If you are interested in some more details using the work item server … Continue reading
This is the third post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and SCM versionables. It explains how to set the access control permissions for RTC SCM versionables. See the problem description in the … Continue reading
Recently, a customer wanted to make attributes required and read only in a way the built in operational behavior does not support. So I tried to find out if there would be a way to achieve this by an extension. … Continue reading