The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Analyzing a Project Areas Members and Roles Using The Plain Java Client Libraries
- Attribute Customization - Java Based Value Providers, Conditions and Validators
- The RTC Work Item Command Line on Bluemix
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: plain java client library api
The question how to manage licenses using the plain java client libraries came up recently. There used to be a blog post in the internet that explained it, but that has been taken down. Questions on Jazz.net are not very … Continue reading
This is the forth post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and SCM versionables. It explains the last requirement, which was to be able to set the custom attributes on elements in the … Continue reading
This is the third post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and SCM versionables. It explains how to set the access control permissions for RTC SCM versionables. See the problem description in the … Continue reading
This is the second post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and RTC SCM versionables. It explains how to set the access control permissions for work items. See the problem description in the … Continue reading
A customer requires very fine grained access control to work items and versionable objects such as files in the SCM system. In addition the customer had the requirement to be able to set attributes on elements in the SCM system. … Continue reading
Recently I was asked how to access the users work environment information. This is basically the information displayed in the Work Environment Tab of the user editor. I was able to get at the Information. The code below shows how … Continue reading
Build Artifacts Publishing and Automated Build Output Management Using the Plain Java Client Libraries
The Jazz Build Engine is unfortunately very limited with respect to publish build results. Can this be done better? Is it possible to automatically move the data of special builds into artifact repositories? I have published some articles in the … Continue reading