The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- The RTC Work Item Command Line on Bluemix
- Query Models or how to find stuff with the RTC Java API
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: workitem
To allow customers to use and share the WorkItem Command Line freely, it has now been released under the MIT License. The resulting source code for version 4.0 is available on IBM Bluemix DevOps Services in the project Jazz In … Continue reading
I always wanted to do a Server Work Item Save advisor, so here is a simple example. This advisor will prevent closing work items for any user that is not the owner of the work item. Since the code turned … Continue reading
When I started with customizing RTC, the biggest challenge was how to get started on work item attributes. Since getting work item attributes is also one of the most popular search terms on this blog, I think a small summary … Continue reading