The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- The RTC SDK is about to change in 6.0.3
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Manipulating Work Item Workflow States
- The RTC WorkItem Client Link API - Linking to Work Items and Other Elements
- Running the RTC Extensions Workshop With RTC 6.0.1
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: scm-versionables
This is the forth post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and SCM versionables. It explains the last requirement, which was to be able to set the custom attributes on elements in the … Continue reading
This is the third post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and SCM versionables. It explains how to set the access control permissions for RTC SCM versionables. See the problem description in the … Continue reading
A customer requires very fine grained access control to work items and versionable objects such as files in the SCM system. In addition the customer had the requirement to be able to set attributes on elements in the SCM system. … Continue reading