The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Updated RTC Extensions Workshop for RTC 6.0.3
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- The Work Item Command Line is now Open Source
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Managing Contributor Licenses using the Java API
- Adding a check-in participant to Rational Team Concert source control
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: participant
How can one create a work item in a follow up action? How to link such a work item to the work item that was just saved? If you are interested in some more details using the work item server … Continue reading
If you are new to extending RTC, you might want to look at Bartosz Chrabskis post How to create Rational Team Concert – Advisor & Participant Extension (step by step) and the related video for creating a participant as well … Continue reading