The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- The RTC SDK is about to change in 6.0.3
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Manipulating Work Item Workflow States
- The RTC WorkItem Client Link API - Linking to Work Items and Other Elements
- Running the RTC Extensions Workshop With RTC 6.0.1
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: jazz server api
The question how to manage licenses using the plain java client libraries came up recently. There used to be a blog post in the internet that explained it, but that has been taken down. Questions on Jazz.net are not very … Continue reading
Organizations might be interested in enforcing naming conventions for streams or make sure that stream names must be unique. This post shows some simple example advisor that check for a naming convention and make sure the stream name is unique. … Continue reading
Organizations sometimes would like to implement naming conventions for components based on the architecture for example. This post shows a simple example advisor that checks for a naming convention. License The post contains published code, so our lawyers reminded me … Continue reading
How can I access work items associated to a change set in an Advisor or precondition on the server? Here is an Advisor example that prevents delivery of change sets if they are associated to the wrong work item type. … Continue reading