The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Updated RTC Extensions Workshop for RTC 6.0.3
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- The Work Item Command Line is now Open Source
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Managing Contributor Licenses using the Java API
- Adding a check-in participant to Rational Team Concert source control
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Jazz
Rational Team Concert 6.0.4 tries to make the check-in operation available to advisors and follow up actions. Michael Valenta recently published an article on Adding a check-in participant to Rational Team Concert source control. on Jazz.net which provides details about … Continue reading
The Jazz Community starts sharing their tools here: http://jazz-community.org/. The code for their tools can be found here. There is a very active Jazz user community of members of several companies in Europe that are heavily using the Jazz products … Continue reading
The question how to manage licenses using the plain java client libraries came up recently. There used to be a blog post in the internet that explained it, but that has been taken down. Questions on Jazz.net are not very … Continue reading
To allow customers to use and share the WorkItem Command Line freely, it has now been released under the MIT License. Access the Source Code The code is available in the Jazz Community. License Released under the MIT License. See … Continue reading
I have finished updating the RTC Extensions Workshop a while ago. Unfortunately, due to heavy maintenance work on Jazz.net, I was not able to publish the files for download yet. Until the update is published on Jazz.net, please find the … Continue reading
Although I have done my share using and blogging about the API there are still a lot of uncharted areas. How can I use the RTC API to find a user by the name? This is a question that came … Continue reading
Organizations might be interested in enforcing naming conventions for streams or make sure that stream names must be unique. This post shows some simple example advisor that check for a naming convention and make sure the stream name is unique. … Continue reading