The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- The RTC WorkItem Client Link API - Linking to Work Items and Other Elements
- Uploading Attachments to Work Items
- The RTC WorkItem Server Link API - Linking to Work Items and Other Elements
- Downloading Attachments from Work Items
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: work item commandline
I was talking to a customer recently. They are using the WorkItem Command Line for some automation purposes. Since this can trigger e-mail notifications to a huge amount of users they wanted to use the new Skip Mail save WorkItem … Continue reading
In the last post Extending the WorkItem Command Line With New Commands we added a new command to the WorkItemCommandLine to implement a solution for attribute data migration as explained in Workaround: Migrate from Rational Team Concert 3.X string attribute used … Continue reading
If one needs a new command to be run in the WorkItem Command Line, what needs to be done? Lets explore this with the background from the post The WorkItem Command Line Explained. As always, keep in mind, this is … Continue reading