The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Updated RTC Extensions Workshop for RTC 6.0.3
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- The Work Item Command Line is now Open Source
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Managing Contributor Licenses using the Java API
- Adding a check-in participant to Rational Team Concert source control
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: api
I have seen questions in the Jazz.net forum around how to manage public holidays or other scheduled absences for a large user base. I have heard this kind of questions from others as well. And thought a solution would be … Continue reading →
There is an interesting question on Jazz.net asking if it is possible to download and re-size the personalized user images in Jazz using the Java or Rest API. This post shows the Java API to do that. If you are … Continue reading →