The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Updated RTC Extensions Workshop for RTC 6.0.3
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- The Work Item Command Line is now Open Source
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Managing Contributor Licenses using the Java API
- Adding a check-in participant to Rational Team Concert source control
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: java api
Organizations sometimes would like to implement naming conventions for components based on the architecture for example. This post shows a simple example advisor that checks for a naming convention. License The post contains published code, so our lawyers reminded me … Continue reading
I was talking to a customer recently. They are using the WorkItem Command Line for some automation purposes. Since this can trigger e-mail notifications to a huge amount of users they wanted to use the new Skip Mail save WorkItem … Continue reading
If you are new to extending RTC, you might want to look at Bartosz Chrabskis post How to create Rational Team Concert – Advisor & Participant Extension (step by step) and the related video for creating a participant as well … Continue reading
This is the second post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and RTC SCM versionables. It explains how to set the access control permissions for work items. See the problem description in the … Continue reading
A customer requires very fine grained access control to work items and versionable objects such as files in the SCM system. In addition the customer had the requirement to be able to set attributes on elements in the SCM system. … Continue reading
Recently I was asked how to access the users work environment information. This is basically the information displayed in the Work Environment Tab of the user editor. I was able to get at the Information. The code below shows how … Continue reading
I always wanted to look into asynchronous tasks and also in creating events and e-mails on the server. Especially mail notification is a popular request on the forum. So here a working example. Origin – Other Posts Around This Topic … Continue reading