The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- The RTC SDK is about to change in 6.0.3
- Running the RTC Extensions Workshop With RTC 6.0.1
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- Query Models or how to find stuff with the RTC Java API
- RTC Update Parent Duration Estimation and Effort Participant
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: extend
In the unlikely event you have missed it or just to complete the hit list if you search for examples on this blog, the Build On State Change Work Item Save participant/follow up action is a complete example as part … Continue reading
This is the second post in the series around very fine grained access control permissions for work items and RTC SCM versionables. It explains how to set the access control permissions for work items. See the problem description in the … Continue reading
A customer requires very fine grained access control to work items and versionable objects such as files in the SCM system. In addition the customer had the requirement to be able to set attributes on elements in the SCM system. … Continue reading
Since the new 5.0 version of Rational Team Concert and the CLM tools is out now, would the Rational Team Concert 4.x Extensions Workshop still work with this version? The short answer is: Yes! * Update * The error described … Continue reading
There is a question on Jazz.net right now about how to fins a RTC team area by its name. I happened to have the code on my disk, so I think its worth showing it here. License The post contains … Continue reading
It took a while, but the Rational Team Concert Extension Workshop overhaul was finally published on Jazz.net. Just Starting With Extending RTC? If you just get started with extending Rational Team Concert, or create API based automation, start with the … Continue reading