The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- The RTC Work Item Command Line on Bluemix
- Query Models or how to find stuff with the RTC Java API
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: RTC
I intend this to become the beginners guide for the RTC java API’s. The reason is, I spend far too much time on the forums trying to answer beginner questions on how to get started over and over again. I … Continue reading
Recently I worked with OSLC/REST and discovered a nice REST client that I find really useful. I thought I would share it with you here. If you have found tools that help you with this and want to share, please … Continue reading
I recently had a look into Bluemix and how to use it with Eclipse to develop cloud applications. The blog post also mentions that there is an integration to DevOps Services that enables to use work items for planning. It … Continue reading
Yesterday I was asked to help a project that is incrementally migrating to Rational Team Concert with a small command line tool allowing to add comments to a work item. The team has switched to work items already and this … Continue reading
Don’t modify the element that triggers your OperationAdvisor! The API is not designed to support that. You can do this in a participant. Get a comprehensive overview of the rules and how this works in the Team Process Developer Guide. … Continue reading