The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- The RTC SDK is about to change in 6.0.3
- Running the RTC Extensions Workshop With RTC 6.0.1
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- Query Models or how to find stuff with the RTC Java API
- RTC Update Parent Duration Estimation and Effort Participant
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: RTC
Although I have done my share using and blogging about the API there are still a lot of uncharted areas. How can I use the RTC API to find a user by the name? This is a question that came … Continue reading
Organizations might be interested in enforcing naming conventions for streams or make sure that stream names must be unique. This post shows some simple example advisor that check for a naming convention and make sure the stream name is unique. … Continue reading
Organizations sometimes would like to implement naming conventions for components based on the architecture for example. This post shows a simple example advisor that checks for a naming convention. License The post contains published code, so our lawyers reminded me … Continue reading
Since some time now, the RTC and Jazz Development teams are in discussion how to cope with the version compatibility requirements driven by Eclipse clients and the server API. In RTC 6.0.3 the SDK is about to be split into … Continue reading
I was talking to a customer recently. They are using the WorkItem Command Line for some automation purposes. Since this can trigger e-mail notifications to a huge amount of users they wanted to use the new Skip Mail save WorkItem … Continue reading
How can one create a work item in a follow up action? How to link such a work item to the work item that was just saved? If you are interested in some more details using the work item server … Continue reading