The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0
- A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 2
- Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API's
- The RTC Work Item Command Line on Bluemix
- Query Models or how to find stuff with the RTC Java API
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: setup
RTC version 6.0.1 is available since end of December 2015. I ran a test to find out if the Rational Team Concert Extensions Workshop still works with RTC 6.0.1. This is what I found. The version 6.0.1 does not ship … Continue reading
I ran into a funny situation today and that cost me a lot of time. Maybe this post helps other users to avoid the issue. This has nothing to do with extending RTC, but it shows that the devil is … Continue reading
There seem to be still a lot of questions around how to develop against the RTC API. I will try to cover the best practices I developed over the years in some posts on this Blog over the next few … Continue reading