The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's position, strategies or opinions.
Anyone is free to use, copy, distribute, modify the source code and other materials directly linked from rsjazz.wordpress.com if agreeing to the license statement in the posts, in case there is one available.
All content is provided "as is" and without warranties. I am not responsible for any harm or damage caused by this material to you, your computer, your software, or anything else.
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding and Using the RTC Java Client API
- What API's are Available for RTC and What Can You Extend?
- Using Work Item Queries for Automation
- Setting up Rational Team Concert for API Development
- Managing Workspaces, Streams and Components Using the Plain Java Client Libraries
- Uploading Attachments to Work Items
- Manipulating Work Item Workflow States
- The RTC SDK is about to change in 6.0.3
- RTC Update Parent Duration Estimation and Effort Participant
- Working with Work Item Attributes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: RTC Process Customization
Since CLM now ships the WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile as default, you might want to be able to publish XML and other data similar to the easy way that was available in Tomcat, by just using the application server … Continue reading
A customer requires very fine grained access control to work items and versionable objects such as files in the SCM system. In addition the customer had the requirement to be able to set attributes on elements in the SCM system. … Continue reading
I always wanted to do a Server Work Item Save advisor, so here is a simple example. This advisor will prevent closing work items for any user that is not the owner of the work item. Since the code turned … Continue reading
The RTC Work Item shall guide the user to the component, where the fix needs to be done. Is it possible to implement this requirement in RTC? This was basically a requirement that I was asked for how to implement … Continue reading
How can the Rational Team Concert Extensions workshop be changed to be easier to use with newer versions of Rational Team Concert? This is a question that I was contemplating about since I picked up the maintenance of the workshop. … Continue reading
Why I missed this easy solution beats me, however, as my team mate Freddy points out in his (e-mail) answer to my comment on his blog about HTTP Filtered Value Sets it is even easier to publish XML data – … Continue reading