Scaling the Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution across an enterprise, is the title of the webinar Tim and I presented recently. Tim and I have worked on this content for a while and consider it important. Please also see Tim’s related post Getting to a right-sized Jazz environment. There is additional reading below.
Objectives of the presentation
Scaling the v6.0.x Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution across an enterprise often includes multiple instances of a given Jazz application. What multi-Jazz application options are available and what are the considerations?
- What topologies and general multi-Jazz application options are available
- How Jazz applications such as Change Configuration Management (CCM), Quality Management (QM) and Requirements Management (RM) relate to a Jazz Team Server (JTS)
- The impact, advantages and disadvantages of multiple CLM Applications
- What to consider when scaling and developing usage models adopting one of these deployment options to avoid surprises
If you are interested in this presentation, you can find the replay of the webinar here in the Rational Team Concert Enlightenment Series.
- See Recommended CLM Deployment Topologies
- Planning for multiple Jazz application server instances
- CLM Sizing Strategy
- RDM performance and scalability
- Getting to a right-sized Jazz environment
- Multiple CCM Applications – Best Practices
- Multiple CCM Applications – A User Perspective
- Deployment Topologies for Jazz Reporting Service