Due to our efforts to prepare for Innovate 2013 in Orlando in June, I was not really able to publish new content about Rational Team Concert and Extensibility this month. I have several interesting topics in my backlog, I intent to post soon, so stay tuned.
However, no new posts does not mean nothing happened. It is quite surprising how much effort it can take to maintain the content of a blog if you don’t consider it throw away content. I don’t intent this blog to be that type of blog and put a lot of time in maintenance.
- I updated all the posts to point new users to the new post Learning To Fly: Getting Started with the RTC Java API’s.
- I updated several posts with more details I found this month.
- I updated the post around Iteration Handling in the Plain Java Client Libraries with a new download that provides the code used, especially because the post referred to a utility class that I never published.
- I introduced a new Interesting Links page, where I add links that contain important information – as a collection for users of this blog and myself.
- I fixed numerous typos, wording and added some more details in various posts.
I typically add * Update * as an indicator for important new information added. So, even if you have read the content of my blog posts, please be aware that they change over time and it is likely new information is added.
If you find issues with the posts, please leave a comment so that I can enhance them over time. Please be specific if you have issues and provide a clear description of the issue you have and where. This is very important to help me to recognize your comments as important – and distinguish them from the occasional spam posts that slip the very effective spam filters implemented by WordPress.
Thanks for the great feedback so far and keep it coming.